Anti-Sex Trafficking Resource List
Awareness & Education
- US Department of State Trafficking in Persons Report Grades each country on progress to stop sex trafficking
- Shared Hope International – Grades each state on progress to fight sex trafficking.
- The International Labor Organization
- National Center on Sexual Exploitation
- The Life Story
- Prostitution Research
- Polaris Project
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
- Global Modern Slavery Directory
- Seek training in specific fields—
- I.e. medical field, teachers, the trades, hotels, airlines, transportation, utilities
- Truckers Against Trafficking
- Justice Hope Freedom Podcast – Talks about the issue of sex trafficking and highlights issues that intersect with it.
- End Human Trafficking Podcast
Movies & Documents
- Nefarious: Merchant of Souls Documentary by Exodus Cry
- What I Have Been Through is Not Who I Am
- Waiting for the Light, Junior League (Portland, Oregon)
- The Key To Ending Sex Trafficking by Exodus Cry
- Protect Young Minds – Teach youth about internet safety
- Gabb Wireless Phone – A safe phone for kids!
- Research nonprofits where you can mentor boys and girls to show them what healthy relationships look like
- Your local Law Enforcement
- International Justice Mission
- National Human Trafficking Hotline: 1-888-373-7888 *Text: 233733
Program into your phone and call if you see something suspicious or know of a trafficking situation. They will then connect to the local law enforcement agency to help. Victims can call this number as well, to get help.
Post-Care / After-Care
- Mending The Soul – (National and International) A curriculum for Understanding and Healing Abuse, which is being used in individual healing, one-on-one counseling, and in small group settings.
- Common needs among survivors/ victims:
- Job Skills / Life Skills
- GED / Tutoring
- Crisis Pregnancy Centers
- Parenting classes
- Medical Care
- First place to start. (Leadership and Elders, Women’s Group, Men’s Group, Youth, or a dedicated group of individuals that represent multiple departments of you church to commit to pray on God’s leading and wisdom)
- Pray on behalf of the victims and survivors and those who work with them. (Law enforcement, mentors, advocates, educators, etc.)
- Sex Trafficking: Inside the Business of Modern Slavery by Siddharth Kara
- Mending The Soul: Healing Abuse Resources for Victims by Steven Tracy
- In Our Back Yard by Nita Belles
- Girls Like Us by Rachel Lloyd
- Good Pictures Bad Pictures by Kristen A. Jenson
Justice Hope Freedom Ministry – Justice Book Club: The purpose of the Justice Virtual Book Club is to read thought provoking books and watch documentaries to discuss issues that intersect with the realities of sex trafficking. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more and to join!
Webinars & Toolkits
- National Human Trafficking Resource Center – Educators Webinar
- Protocol Toolkit for Developing a Response to Victims of Human Trafficking
Ending & Disrupting the Demand
- EPIK Project –
- Demand Abolition
- Covenant Eyes – Provides support services to stop and prevent watching porn. Sign up for 30 days free using HOPE30
- Holding gender specific trainings for men and women at your church or organization that address the issue of sex trafficking and how pornography is a high contributor to the demand of commercial sex trafficking.
- Working with the young men and women in your church or organization to be counter-cultural.